All rates include a full country breakfast. Rate is per night, single or double occupancy (additional guests $35 per night), to which we are required to add 15% state occupancy tax. Rates subject to change without notice. (Online packages and specials are not available for existing or rescheduled reservations).
By requesting a room reservation, you agree to the following policies . . .
- 2-night minimum on weekends
- 2-night minimum on holidays
- Single Friday or Saturday subject to availability
- Deposit is 50% of the total stay (One night stays will be charged full amount of stay at time of deposit).
- Credit cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Discover
Because of our small size, cancellations affect us greatly. If a cancellation is made within 14 days of your arrival date, regardless of the reason, and we are unable to rent the room, a charge equal to 50% of your stay will be incurred. One night stays are non-refundable within 7 days of the reservation date. There are no exceptions made for medical or family emergencies, inclement weather, missed or cancelled flights, missed ferry reservations, etc. The guest is also responsible for shortened stays or later arrival times. Holiday reservations are non-refundable within 30 days of arrival. Same day cancellations will be charged the entire amount of the stay. In all cancellations, there is a charge of $25.00.
Check in is held from 3 pm - 6 p.m. or by other arrangement. Check out 11 a.m.
- Please be aware that Stonecroft is NOT a child safe inn. Under certain circumstances, we will allow well-behaved children over the age of 10.
- Even though we all love them, Stonecroft can only accomodate your (quiet) pets in the Buttery Room. (Yes, the $35 per night additional guest fee applies to furry guests too).
- Fireplaces are in operation from October 1st through April 30th.
- Stonecroft Country Inn is a no smoking Inn. A full night's stay will be charged for smoking on the property outside of the designated smoking areas located in the back gardens/lawns.