All rates include a full country breakfast. Rate is per night, single or double occupancy (additional guests $35 per night), to which we are required to add 15% state occupancy tax. Rates subject to change without notice. (Online packages and specials are not available for existing or rescheduled reservations).
By requesting a room reservation, you agree to the following policies . . .
- 2-night minimum on weekends
- 2-night minimum on holidays
- Single Friday or Saturday subject to availability
- Deposit is 50% of the total stay (One night stays will be charged full amount of stay at time of deposit).
- 3rd Party Gift Certificate valid for room charge only, does not cover occupancy tax. Please present at check-in.
- Credit cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Discover
All cancellations will incur a $35 administrative fee (travel dates may be re-scheduled one time at no charge). If a cancellation is made less than 14 days before the arrival date, and we are unable to rent the room, a charge equal to 50% of your stay will be incurred. Holiday reservations are non-refundable within 30 days of arrival. Same day cancellations will be charged the entire amount of the stay.
Check in is held from 3 pm - 6 p.m. or by other arrangement. Check out 11 a.m.
- Please be aware that Stonecroft is NOT a child safe inn. Under certain circumstances, we will allow well-behaved children over the age of 10.
- Even though we all love them, Stonecroft can only accomodate your (quiet) pets in the Buttery Room. (Yes, the $35 per night additional guest fee applies to furry guests too).
- Fireplaces are in operation from October 1st through April 30th.
- Stonecroft Country Inn is a no smoking Inn. A full night's stay will be charged for smoking on the property outside of the designated smoking areas located in the back gardens/lawns.